MBBS from Hassan institute of medical science, Hassan, Karnataka, India. MD from Bangalore Medical College and research institute, Bangalore, India. Completed 2 yrs senior residency in internal medicine from, ESIC Medical college and hospital, Rajajinagar, Bangalore, India. Worked as consultant physician in Atreum Multispeciality Hospital for 1 year and Renew medical centre, Bangalore, India for 1 year
- MD (Internal Medicine)
TREATMENT & SERVICES EXPERTISE
- Treatment of acute illness like respiratory infections, GI and urinary conditions, stroke
- Chronic conditions like diabetes , hypertension, IHD .
- Emergency cases like respiratory distress, renal failure, poisoning and animal bites, infectious diseases,blood disorders, CNS infections, GI Disorders, autoimmune disorders,
- Advise on Adult vaccinations.
- Procedures like peritoneal and pleural tap, ICD insertion, lumbar puncture.
TRAININGS AND CONFERENCES
- February 2018- 73rd National annual conference of the Association of Physician of India APICON in Bangalore for 4 days.
- May 2017- 35st state conference KAPICON in Mysuru for 3 days.
- HDR Summit 2017- CME on hypertension diabetes and renal disorder organised by Malleswaram diabetes and nephron prevention trust, Bangalore for 2 days.
- KRSSDI 2017 Conference – a conference conducted by Research society for the study of diabetes in India, Karnataka chapter, attended the conference for 2 days and participated in state level post graduate diabetes quiz competition and have secured 2nd place.
- September 2017- 39th annual CME in internal medicine and national symposium in cardiology for 7 days, conducted by API Bangalore.
- December 2016- CME on infectious disease organised by CMC Vellore and Clinical infectious disease society for 3 days.
- October 2016- 38th annual CME in internal medicine and national symposium in cardiology for 7 days, conducted by API Bangalore.
- Member of Indian Medical Association, Bangalore, India.