Al Hilal Hospital Company BSC © was established on 16th November 2005 with an objective of providing quality healthcare at an affordable price. It is managed by Badr Al Samaa Medical Services SPC, a part of the Badr Al Samaa Group of Hospitals and Polyclinic, a well-established group of hospitals in the Sultanate of Oman.
The Hospital is a Secondary Level Healthcare Provider with a range of specialties and Out Patient and In Patient Facilities. It is located in Muharraq, just 500 meters from the first and main causeway connecting the heart of Manama and its suburbs. The location of the hospital and the range of healthcare services were determined keeping in mind the community needs and the fact that there was no general hospital in the area.
- 2005- Nov- Al Hilal Hospital(BSC) Launched.
- 2006- June- First Hospital at Muharraq Launched.
- 2007- Dec – First Super Speciality Urology Clinic & Operation Theatre Established.
- 2009- June -20 In- Patient Beds Added.
- 2010- Dec- Pre Ramadan Health Check-up Camp.
- 2012- Feb- Cardiology and Cardiac ICU Established.
- 2012- Oct- “”Come back to Good Health”” 23000 Lives Served Free of Cost.
- 2013- Aug- Pre Ramadan Health Check -up Camp Launched.
- 2014- Feb- 2nd Branch- Al Hilal Multi Specialty Medical Centre- Riffa Launched.
- 2015- Apr- Vitamin-D Screening Served 5500 Bahraini.
- 2016- Jun- 10th Year- Closed Served 1 Million Lives.
- 2016- Aug- Joint Commission International (JCI) Accreditation for both Muharraq and Riffa Branches.
- 2018- Mar- Launch of Latest Generation 1.5 T MRI at Muharraq.
- 2018- Apr- 3rd Branch- Al Hilal Multi Specialty Medical Centre- Manama launched.
- 2018- Nov- 4th Branch-Al Hilal Multi Specialty Medical Centre- Salmabad Launched.
- 2019 :Feb -5th Branch- Al Hilal Multi Specialty Medical Centre- Sar.
- 2019- Apr- 6th Branch- Al Hilal Multi Specialty Medical Centre- Hamad Town.
- 2019- June- 7th Branch- Al Hilal Multi Specialty Medical Centre- Hidd.
- 2019- June- 8th Branch Al Hilal Multi Premium Hospital- Seef.