Surgical Packages are offered to patients at Al Hilal Hospital for all types of specialty surgeries. Inquire with the doctor, who can guide you with the benefits of the package.
Surgical Packages are designed keeping in mind the variables of cost as well as the common range of services that will be necessary to complete the process of surgical treatment from admission to discharge for a particular surgery.
Steps to choose a Surgical Package
- Step 1- Consultation with the Specialist Doctor
- Step 2- Diagnostic Investigation and Treatment Planning
- Step 3- Discuss with treating doctor about Surgical Packages
- Step 4- Understand the Inclusions and Exclusions of the Package
- Step 5- Prepare an estimate for the total cost
- Step 6- Decide on the surgery date and take admission
- Patient Benefits of Surgical Packages
Most packages cost less than the total of the individual service charges. Patient can save between 10% and 40% of the cost depending on the surgery by choosing a surgical package.
Surgical packages come with a clear list of what is included within the cost of the package. These included services will be provided by the hospital unconditionally.
Certain services like medications, implants, etc. are not included in surgical packages. Also, each package is made for the purpose for one surgical procedure. Multiple surgical procedures, other medical services, additional incidental services are not part of the package.
The surgery packages are available for all specialties including
- General Surgery Packages
- Laparoscopic Surgery Packages
- Obstetrics & Gynecology Packages
- Laser Uro-surgery Packages
- ENT Surgery Packages
- Orthopedic Surgery Packages