Department of Neurology
The Department of Neurology is committed to integrating their exceptional medical expertise, technology and innovation to offer best in class treatments. The department provides treatment for people with neurological disorders such as Parkinson’s, stroke, epilepsy, diagnosis and treatment of paralytic disorders, sleep disorders, multidisciplinary assessment and management of multiple sclerosis, and headaches. The department is staffed leading panel of surgeons, doctors and nursing staff who offer cutting-edge diagnosis using the latest neuroimaging techniques.
- EEG (electroencephalogram)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Lumbar puncture (spinal tap)
- NCS (Nerve Conduction Study)
- RNS Study( Repetitive Nerve Stimulation Study)
- SSR (Sympathetic Skin Response)
- VEP( Visual Evoked Potential)
- BAEP ( Brain Stem Auditory Evoked Potentials)
- Blink Reflex
- Wide bore 1.5 T MRI with latest protocols for Stroke evaluation, Multiple Sclerosis and Epilepsy
- Management of Headache syndrome
- Management of Movement Disorders including Parkinson’s Disease
- Botox Therapy for Movement disorders and Spasticity.
- Primary Stroke Center with facility for IV thrombolysis with rtPA.
- Management of MS
- Management of Peripheral neuropathies.
- Medical Management of pain due to Lumbar and Cervical Disc diseases.
- Management of Dementia and it’s Behavioural problems.
- Pediatrics Neurology including ADHD/Autism Spectrum/Developmental Delay
- Management of chronic pain due to Cervical and Lumbar disc diseases.
- Stroke rehabilitation and management of spasticity.
- Gait Training
- Rehabilitative measures for local Nerve palsies.