Al Hilal Hospital’s Maternity Packages are among the best packages for service delivery as well as for the affordability factor. Maternity packages are designed to provide continuous and monitored care without hassles for the expectant mother.
- Preparing to have a baby
- Pregnancy Care
- Maternity Services
- Postnatal Care
- New born baby care services
- Step 1- Consultation with the Specialist Doctor
- Step 2- Diagnostic Investigation and Treatment Planning
- Step 3- Discuss with treating doctor about Maternity Packages
- Step 4- Understand the Inclusions and Exclusions of the Package
- Step 5- Prepare an estimate for the total cost
- Step 6- Advice for admission
- Patient Benefits of Maternity Packages
Most maternity packages cost less than the total of the individual service charges. Patient can save between 10% and 40% of the cost depending on the surgery by choosing a surgical package.
Maternity packages come with a clear list of what is included within the cost of the package. These included services will be provided by the hospital unconditionally.
Certain services like medications, etc. are not included in maternity packages. Also, each package is made for the purpose of an expected course of care. Multiple procedures, other medical services, additional incidental services are not part of the package.