- 1998 - 2006 : Bolan Medical College Quetta Pakistan – MBBS (including internship period)
- 1992 - 1996 : Pakistan School Bahrain Secondary and Intermediate
TREATMENT & SERVICES EXPERTISE
- Investigating and diagnosing sick and injured patients on their ailments and then arranging appropriate treatments for them.
- Updating and maintaining accurate patient records.
- Advising patients on health education matters.
- Supervising other administrative and junior healthcare staff.
- Learning about the medical history of a patient to ensure they have no allergies etc.
- If necessary referring patients to hospitals or specialist clinics for further investigation.
- Planning staffing duties and rota’s for medical staff.
- Prescribing medical prescriptions to patients.
- Involved in the day to day running the practice.
- Organizing specialist for referrals and second opinion.
- Examining patients physically and doing so taking cultural and social sensitivities into consideration.
- Ensuring a safe work environment for the patients and staff.
- Giving appropriate health education and advice to patients and careers to enable
- Ensuring co-ordination and delivery of all work activities within area of responsibility.
- Work in the accident and emergency ward.
- Bahrain Ministry of Health Through Passing Bahrain medical Licensure Exam(BMLE) in 2007
- Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC) Pakistan 2004
- MOH Bahrain registered GP under license no 7398 NHRA license expiring in November 2022