- M.B.B.S and M.D (Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy)
- Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India
- Fellowship in Aesthetic Medicine (F.A.M)
- Institute of Laser and Aesthetic Medicine, New Delhi affiliated to University of Greifswald, Germany
TREATMENT & SERVICES EXPERTISE
- Treatment of various skin, hair and nail disorders
- Electrocautery and Radiofrequency cauterization
- Cryotherapy and Needling
- Vitiligo – Targeted phototherapy, Minipunch grafting, Suction blister grafting
- Diagnostic skin biopsies
- Paring of Corns/Callosities
- Narrow band UVB and PUVA therapy
- Intralesional injections
- Microdermabrasion and Mesotherapy
- Chemical peels- glycolic acid ,salicylic acid & combination peels CO2 laser ablation.
- IPL for skin rejuvenation and hair reduction
- Long pulsed NdYag Laser for hair reduction
- ResurFX for scars and stretch marks
TRAININGS AND CONFERENCES
Prevalence of mucocutaneous manifestations and their correlation to CD4 counts in HIV infected patients not on antiretroviral therapy
COURSES AND CONFERENCES ATTENDED
- Training of State level Trainers on ‘Anti RetroViral Therapy’ organized by the WHO & National Aids Control Organization at Christian Medical College and Hospital Vellore, October 2004.
- Symposium on ‘Infection and Immunity’. 16th –18th December 2004 at Christian medical college and hospital Vellore , Tamil nadu, India.
- Health Data Management and Statistical Software using SPSS 11.0. Christian Medical College and Hospital Vellore.2nd and 3rd March 2005.
- Clinical Trials, Diagnostic Tests and Cluster Design at Department of Biostatistics, Christian Medical College and Hospital Vellore. 30th May to 3rd June 2005.
- 38th National conference of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists. January 2009 at Bangalore.
- Continuing Medical Education in LEG ULCERS on 10th October 2010 at PSG hospitals, Coimbatore.
- CUTICON-TN 2010 1st state level IADVL CME & conference 29th-30th October 2010 at Chennai.
- International symposium on Dermatopathology: 12th -14th November 2010 at Bangalore.
- CUTICON-TN 2015 6th state level IADVL conference 10th-11th October 2015 at Salem.
- Bahrain Dermatology, Laser and Aesthetics Conference & Exhibition – 2018,2019 and 2020
- The 2nd Dubai Dermoscopy Virtual Masterclass Feb 2021.
PUBLICATIONS and POSTER PRESENTATIONS
P. Rupali, S. B. Evangelynn, O. C. Abraham, R. J. Korula, V. Shukla, R. Thankachen, M. Ponniah, S. Subramanian, V. Jeyaseelan, D. Mathai. Granulomatous hepatitis following open heart surgery with cardiopulmonary bypass. The National Medical Journal of India. Vol 21, No 5, 2008
Singh BE1, Thomas M, George R.Pediatric onset keratosis lichenoides chronica: a case report. Pediatr Dermatol. 2012 JulAug;29(4):511-2
Shah K1, George R, Balla ES, Oommen SP, Padankatti CS, Srivastava VM, Danda S An Indian boy with additional features in Pallister-Killian syndrome Indian J Pediatr. 2012 Sep;79(9):1238-40.
Poster presentation on “Effectiveness of IVIg in Refractory Pemphigus”: Balla ES, Pulimood SA, Peter D in the 38th National conference of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists. January 2009 at Bangalore.
Poster presentation on “Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome: a case report” Singh BE, Thomas M, George R in the 38th in CUTICONTN 2010 the 1st state level IADVL conference 29th-30th October 2010 at Chennai.
Poster presentation on “Cutaneous Silica Granuloma-a rare entity” Singh BE, Jacob A in the International symposium on Dermatopathology: 12th -14th November 2010 at Bangalore.
- NHRA Bahrain Consultant Dermatologist
- Member BDLA
- Tamil Nadu Medical Council and Medical Council of India
- General Medical Council(UK) Full Registration
- Life member Indian Association of Dermatologists,Venereologists and Leprologists (IADVL)