Urologists manage conditions involving the kidneys, ureters, bladder, prostate, and male reproductive organs. For example, common infections in the bladder include stones, tumors, incontinence, and erectile dysfunction in men. They also manage impotence, sterilization, and male infertility.
BEST UROLOGY SPECIALIST IN BAHRAIN
The department of Urology in Al Hilal Hospital is regarded as one of the best Urology hospitals in Bahrain, with a legacy of excellence and innovation.
We provide the following services and treatments:
- CYSTOSCOPY: A cystoscopy is a technique that allows your doctor to inspect the lining of your bladder and the line that carries urine out of your urethra. A hollow tube with a lens is inserted into your urethra and gradually advanced into your bladder.
- URETERORENOSCOPY: Ureteroscopy is a method that utilizes a ureteroscope to peek inside the kidneys and ureters.
- URETERIC STENTING: A ureteric stent is a flexible, thin plastic tube curved at both ends to evade harming the urinary bladder and kidney and control them from dislocating.
- LASER LITHOTRIPSY FOR URETERAL STONES: Ureteroscopy with laser lithotripsy is utilized to smash up kidney stones that were not handed and remain nestled in the ureter. During this process, a laser ray is used directly on the stone to break it into small pieces and give easily.
- LASER LITHOTRIPSY (RIRS) FOR SMALL KIDNEY STONES: This procedure refers to surgery inside the kidney with a viewing tube, better known as a fiber optic endoscope. Recent technological strides in this field make it possible to implement Retrograde Intrarenal Surgery (RIRS) to manage kidney stones.
- CYSTOLITHOTRIPSY FOR BLADDER STONES: It is a surgical process used to cure bladder stones, which are hardened residues of minerals that can form inside the bladder. During a cystolitholapaxy, a cystoscope device is inserted into the bladder to locate the bladder stones.
- TURP FOR ENLARGED PROSTATE: TURP is a surgery used to treat urinary problems caused by an enlarged prostate.
- ORCHIDECTOMY: This is a surgical procedure to remove one or both testicles. Providers use this procedure to treat and prevent testicular and male breast and prostate cancer.
Apart from the above-mentioned, Al Hilal also does surgery for varicocele, hydrocele surgery, circumcision, EIU for ureteric strictures, uroflowmetry, orchiopexy, vasectomy, and Epididymal cyst excision.
AL HILAL – THE TOP UROLOGY HOSPITAL IN BAHRAIN:
Al Hilal Hospital has world-class facilities that meet national and international healthcare standards. In addition, our hospital is backed by an expert team of highly professional Urologists who work together with compassionate nursing staff to provide patients with accurate diagnoses and medical care.
The well-equipped and advanced Urology Department at Al Hilal Hospital provides the most innovative and modern treatment for all urological diseases. The department has highly qualified and experienced Urologists supported by current technology and equipment.