- DNB PEDIATRICS from Mother Hospital Thrissur-2014
- MBBS from Sri Venkata Sai medical college, Mehboobnager,Telangana, India in 2009.
- Worked as a senior resident in Azeezia medical college, Kollam in Kerala, India from April 2015 To January 2016 in department of pediatrics and neonatology.
- Worked as a consultant pediatrician in department of neonatology in Rajagiri hospital,Aluva,a tertiary care,super specialty hospital from January to August 2016.
- Worked as a senior resident in pediatrics and neonatology department in SUT academy of medical sciences,Vattapara,Vencode,in Trivandrum, from August 2016 to February 2017.
- Worked as a consultant pediatrician from April 2017 to October 2018 in Malankara Medical mission hospital,a multispecialty hospital in Kunnamkulam,Thrissur district, Kerala,India.
TRAINING & CONFERENCES
- Proficient in handling newborns including very low birth weigh tbabies
- Can resuscitate and manage babies as small as 600-650gm
- Can ventilate babies as small as 600 to 650gm
- Expert in procedures UAC and UVC, LP, ICD placement and exchange transfusion
- Expert in attending all high risk labor
- Completed NALS training program
- Ability to manage emergency cases like epilepsy,asthma,shock
- Expert in handling all outpatients & inpatients department.
- Excellent clinical knowledge of general practice
- Wellworsed in ventilating children less than 1yr.
- Completed PALS training in 2015