Graduated (MBBS) in 1992, from Liaquat Medical college affiliated with University of Sindh.
Postgraduate (FCPS) in 2002 from College of Physician & Surgeon Pakistan, MRCP (2012) & FRCP (2021) from royal college of physician Dublin Ireland
03 years (Three years 2001 – 2004) MD Cardiology training from Civil Hospital Karachi affiliated with Dow University Health Science.
01 year (One year 2005) Cardiology Fellowship training from IJN Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
In 2006 Assistant Professor of Cardiology in Isra University Hospital Hyderabad Sindh – Pakistan.
13 years (September 2006 to 2019) worked Heart Specialist in King Fahad Hospital Hofuf Al Ahsa region. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
02 years (Two years July 2019 – July 2021) worked Consultant Cardiologist in Al Kindi Specialised Hospital Zing – Manama – Bahrain
From 8th July 2021 to onward has been working Consultant Cardiologist in Al Hilal Hospital Muharraq Bahrain
- MBBS.FCPS. MRCP.FRCP
TREATMENT & SERVICES EXPERTISE
- Coronary artery disease/ Heart Attack .High Blood pressure .High cholesterol. Heart failure .Arrhythmias
- Heart Valves disease .Heart problem in pregnancy.
TRAININGS AND CONFERENCES
- Training from Pakistan & Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
- Attended national & international conferences
- Pakistan Cardiac Society – Gulf chapter
- Saudi Heart Association
- Member of Royal college of Physician Dublin